Hotmail Login is free contemporary email service from Microsoft. It puts forward premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million Microsoft Office users worldwide. It also offers you with a world-class experience to stay dynamic and in touch with your personal and business networks. Outlook has a calendar which will locate reminders and permit you to have recurring events. You can synchronize Outlook with your smart phone or PDA, and keep linked that way as well. Here are some tips, which will help you with Hotmail Login
- To create a hotmail outlook account, visit Hotmail Login Homepage. So as to make a new account, you need to sing up. The sign up of outlook login also connects you with Office Web Apps and SkyDrive.
- Click the sign up button; it will take you to the page, where you will have to fill up your private as well as safety information. This page will confirm what your email address will be. It is not obligatory that the information should be accurate.
- Use at least 8 characters, case sensitive, while creating the password. Numbers are recommended for supreme security. Make sure, in order to remember your password, write it down somewhere. Or save it in your cell.
- In case you lose your password, you must go into in at least two method of contact, counting phone number and alternating email. There, you will also have to fill up the security question. This security question will assist you to Recover Hotmail Account and password. Note the answer must be at least 5 characters. State your country and the zip code of your country.
- Captcha is a scattered word which should be entered so as to confirm that you’re not robot. By making you enter the captcha, Microsoft is just keeping spam at bay.
- Click “I agree” at the bottom of the page to end the process. Now, your outlook account is created.
With the use of outlook, you can concentrate, classify, or even disregard entire conversations with a few clicks in an instant.
Tips to Secure your Hotmail Login and Get Easy Access
If you want to use Hotmail, you need to visit the https://login.live.com/ in order for you to process your login or use your Microsoft account to sign in on your account at Hotmail. In this process, you are required to enter your username and your password in order to gain your own access from it.
Tips to help you secure your Hotmail Login
With the use of these simple tips, you will have assurance that you can get secure access towards your Hotmail Account that will not require for any newsletter or links everytime you want to log in. To have a secure and easy access in your Hotmail Login, here are the things you need to keep in your mind.
- Always use the URLs to have easy access in your Hotmail Box.
- Change your email account password once in a while to make sure that your account is always safe. You can set the change for your password every 72 days and manage the option for password before you set its expiration period.
- If you are using public computers, use the single code in signing up in your Hotmail account. To get the single code, you can request for it and allow to send it in your Hotmail mobile number.
- Always ensure that your mobile number is always included in creating your Hotmail Account for you to recover your lost in case you find some problem in it. Also, your mobile number is very important if you want to reset your password since through this, you will receive the code you will use for your account.
- Create alternative email address that you can use for other purposes. Keep in mind that to secure your personal and office data, alternative email address is best option for you.
- Avoid emails that keep on asking your credentials as well as your password claiming to prevent your account secure.
On the other hand, if you find it hard to get easy access in your Hotmail account, it is best for you to seek for the help of Hotmail Support. They can help you if you are experiencing troubleshooting and at the same time ensure that your account is always secure and provides you easy access. Also, by simply setting up for your Hotmail recovery, you can easily regain your access in your account even without the help of other professionals.
Steps in setting up recovery code
- Login in your Hotmail account then click the gear icon then choose the options.
- Once you find the column of managing account, you will see the options for account details and click it.
- Choose your security password then confirm it with your verification by entering the code you receive or use your alternative email address and click next.
- Again, you will receive verification code to use in the next page and enter it before you click submit.
- Now, you will see protect your account page and click the recovery code and you will now receive your recovery code.
Through these simple steps, you will have assurance that you have safe Hotmail Login and that your Hotmail account will not reach others hand.
How to Recover your Hotmail Login Password Effectively
Most of the people today include checking their emails, calls and messages in their everyday routine and depend to the use of their email account to get the information they need. That is why, Hotmail becomes highly popular to these people wherein they commonly use their Hotmail Account to login to different social media platforms. Because of this, Hotmail Login is now very important part of their lives for their online world.
Due to its great importance to our lives, we need to ensure that we keep our password tough to make sure that your Hotmail account is secure for you to use. However, there are times that you forgot or you find it hard to remember your password that makes getting access in your account becomes more difficult. In this situation, there are some available options you can choose from to hold back in your own account.
Hotmail Login Password Recovery
There are two kinds of options you can choose from when it comes to recovery of your password into your Hotmail Login. Among of these options are:
- Use and change your recovery options. Recovery of your password will allow you to regain your own control towards your Hotmail account in case you can’t remember your password or someone hacked your account. Therefore, you need to proceed to the recovery settings and choose the recovery option that can help you regain your access in your account.
- Seek for the help of professionals. There are times that hackers can also change your recovery options once they login in your account that makes it impossible for you to regain your control. If this is your current situation and you are not a tech savvy who knows how to resolve it effectively, your best solution is seek for the professional help. This is to ensure that you will hold back to your Hotmail account once it was hacked or you just forgot your password.
In most cases, Hotmail users who have some issues in their Hotmail Login opt to get some help from Hotmail support that is also the best way to recover your password in your Hotmail account. Because of this, if it was hacked or you forgot your password, there is no need for you to worry about on how you will regain your access in your own account. You will just simply choose which options you think will work for you best and get immediate access in your account.
Don’t allow hackers to get access in your account. You can lessen your stress if you forgot your password since there are lots of ways on how you will recover your access from your account. These options can provide you assurance that you will achieve the success you want in terms of retrieving your account. Therefore, once you get back in your account, you need to ensure that you will make your password strong in which no one can regain access in your Hotmail account but only yourself.
Different Hotmail Login Problems and Its Best Solution
There are several Hotmail problems today that most of the users encountered and keep on complaining about it. Common problems are easy to solve but others will require you to seek for help of professionals.
Hotmail Login problems and its solutions
There are times that you cannot login in your Hotmail account due to different reasons but there are also ways on how to resolve it and get access in your account. Here are some excellent solutions for Hotmail Login problems.
- Check the status of your service. By simply checking your status on the server, you will identify if there are temporary issues in your location. However, if you experience Hotmail down, there is nothing you can do but to wait to make it online again. Now, if you find everything comes back to normal condition, you can now proceed for the next step.
- Check your antivirus or firewall program settings. The antivirus is being installed to help you protect your personal computer, thus it may block the Hotmail website. If you find some problems in Hotmail Login, you can check the configuration and disable your Internet Email Protection or Internet Email Audio Protect.
- Update or check your internet browser. If you fail to login in Outlook.com because of the browser you use for surfing, it is best for you to update or install your browser with the latest version that is available in your location.
Other Hotmail Login Problems
Aside from problems mentioned above, there are other problems you will find in Hotmail Login. Among of it is as follows:
- Account is blocked. There are times that your email account in Hotmail is temporary blocked if you caught that you have suspicious activities. So for you to unblock your account, login into it and follow on-screen instruction and get the security code you need and use it immediately to get back your account.
- Password and username do not match. It is the common Hotmail Login issues since most of the users forget their password or usernames. If this happens in you, check whether the key is Caps Lock before you enter your password or username.
- Didn’t receive verification code. Some Hotmail users prefer to use verification to login but if you failed to receive your verification code, make sure that you provide the correct mobile number and you have direct access into it.
- You accidentally delete your emails from your inbox. You can still recover your deleted emails in your inbox if someone hacked your Hotmail account. Just click the Deleted folder that is located at the left side of your inbox then choose retrieve.
- Hotmail account deleted. If you didn’t use your Hotmail account for so long, once you try to get access on it will say your account doesn’t exist. Therefore, you need to ensure that you should use it at least once a month to avoid getting your Hotmail account expired.
In case you find other Hotmail Login issues that are not mentioned above, it is suggested for you to visit the Hotmail Support to learn the right action you need to do.